[Tfug] UML packages

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Jul 27 16:17:56 MST 2009

Gabe,  I guess that's what I'd mean since I've only heard about Visio but
haven't really done anything with it.
Is it worth it to learn how to use it for professional development?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Gabriel Jimenez <gjsnuggle at gmail.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
07/27/2009 02:49 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

tfug at tfug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] UML packages

Liz,

what do you mean by UML packages, are you talking about rational rose and
rhapsody? that generate code from UML diagrams, or more like JUDE or
Visio, that just help you create UML diagrams??

Gabe
code monkey
generic defense company inc.

Has anyone had any experience with UML packages?  Are they worth it?

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply