[Tfug] Shameless Software Trafficking (Wildly OT)

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:52:47 MST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 4:40 PM, johngalt1<johngalt1 at uswest.net> wrote:
> free as in stealing...?

I look at it this way.  The event that drove me to Linux was a
three-day bug-hunt trying to exterminate a botnet rootkit of some
sort.  Three sleepless days and nights trying to perform an exorcism
of my poor little XP laptop in Sept. 2006 caused by M$'s crappy
security.  Which ended with me sitting in stunned silence in the
middle of the room thinking "my God this could happen again" and then
downloading Ubuntu Dapper.

Billing at $30/hr, I could "steal" XP, Vista and 7 all at once and
those jackasses still wouldn't be even.