[Tfug] eeepc and eeebuntu

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:48:34 MST 2009

Problem solved, at least for now. I am on the wireless connection.

I found out that for some reason (not connected to Network Manager, it
seems), eeeBuntu 3.0 barfs at WPA/WPA-PSK2 Personal with TPIK and AES
together. I reset my router, and immediately had connectivity. Arggh! I am
told that as soon as my updates are done it should be fine to put it back:
the bug is supposedly fixed by the updates that are available.

Well, as long as this is the only problem. We'll see. :) So far though, I
really like it.

Thanks,
Matthew