[Tfug] Browser based UI's

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 10:21:36 MST 2009

  Hi Bexley,

   I think those questions are too general to address- depends on the
application.  A PL is a function of its design goals, history, and the
environment in which it was born.  Java was initially intended to live
in the browser.  C was initially intended to provide platform
independence.  Assembler was initially designed to make programming
easy.

  Thanks, jmz