[Tfug] Can't find perl module in Ubuntu Jaunty

Nate nate at torzo.com
Fri Jul 17 10:15:58 MST 2009

Your script is looking for Term::Readline (notice the lowercase L) but
the module is Term::ReadLine (with an uppercase L).  No idea why it
worked before, maybe there was a stub module with the incorrect
capitalization in Jaunty that would just load the right module, but they
decided to take it out.  Who knows...

Nate