[Tfug] Browser based UI's

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:57:40 MST 2009

  this is a good point, but historically the commercial browser
environment resisted the introduction of java to the UI.  GWT is an
interesting evolution in that it relies on web standards like HTML and
Javascript.  There are many situations I see where people are building
web apps for a limited user set and would probably save a lot of money
just by deploying in Java.

  -jmz