[Tfug] Exploiting docs.google.com

Matt Jacob matt at mattjacob.com
Tue Jul 14 21:11:22 MST 2009

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM, erich<erich1 at copper.net> wrote:
>      Microsoft products are so vulnerable. I had someone say to me at work
> today that. a product with MS installed is contaminated even before it
> leaves the store. I'm not sure I believe that though.

Partially true, because you're already 50-100 security updates behind
by the time you get it hooked up to the internet. It's not already
"contaminated", but since most normal users don't bother to check for
or install Windows updates, they're pretty much SOL by the time they
install their first IE spyware toolbar.

Matt