[Tfug] WYSIWYG HTML editor for Windows?

Jesse Allen jesse.carl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 16:32:30 MST 2009

> I knew that somebody would suggest this but forgot to nip it in the
> bud.  This is for a colleague's homepage that will hang off of the
> UofA's website.  So it's the standard, "Write locally and ftp (well,
> scp) to the remote host."
>
> That's also why it'll be so simple.  Just a basic c.v. and links to
> full c.v., articles, etc.  Maybe a couple of pictures.

You may actually want to some of the people over at uits about setting
up a drupal site. They have a lot of resources available to help
people out with stuff like this. Check it out at
http://drupal.arizona.edu/

- Jesse

--
Jesse Allen
Gilda Radner  - "Adopted kids are such a pain - you have to teach them