[Tfug] The Apache security saga ALMOST done!

Jeff Breadner jeff at breadner.ca
Wed Jul 8 14:36:12 MST 2009

> Would just doing "allow from all" at line 10 screw me?

I'm stretching a bit past my level of expertise with Apache here, but
it's certainly worth a try to see if this is truly the issue, as a
debugging step.  If you change this and nothing happens, then perhaps
it's a routing issue; I know that I've owned some routers that allow me
to go to my external IP address from inside the gateway and have things
work as expected, but the routers I've bought recently don't have that
capability.

Try changing line 10 and see what happens ;-)

cheers
  Jeff