[Tfug] video card

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Jan 30 21:25:38 MST 2009

OK,
       The first thing to do is check the kernel configuration. If you
have a distro that has the option
of a default configuration. Chances are that the drivers are modularized
and the hardware detection
procedure will activate a module  for each video chip. I don't know what
your distro is, but
they all have some mechanism  for activating modules at bootup. Check
that first.

        The lspci is a command also worth running.

Erich