[Tfug] Progress indicators

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Wed Jan 14 06:44:52 MST 2009

I 2nd this law and I motion for one step further! Make fun of the users while you make them wait! Yay! Progress bars need to step back in time when phrases like ID-10-T errors, pebkac, and picnic were secret forms of technical jargin that users weren't privy to. Let's have the progress bars tell them now! Maybe they could even shoot out audio clips!

Ok, sorry for the moment of user abuse. Back to the regular schedule.

Will