[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour Thurs 1/15 at 6pm

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Mon Jan 12 14:21:18 MST 2009

Hi all,

The new semester starts Wednesday, so a break is deserved by all--even
if you're not connected to the University in any manner!  Thursday
evening is our regular happy hour at Shooter's.

By the way -- we generally start at 6ish but don't worry about showing
up late.  Many people don't arrive until 7, 8, or even later.  Also,
if you show up right at 6 and don't see anybody else, just order
yourself a drink and wait a few minutes.  It can happen that people
are running late and sometime people don't arrive until 6:15 or 6:30.

See http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/ for details and we'll
see you there!

Claude

p.s.  Jan 29th is a fifth Thursday, so if somebody wants to call a
Happy Hour Remix, just drop me an email.