[Tfug] Cyber War -oh noes

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Jan 7 17:33:22 MST 2009

On Wed Jan 07, 2009 at 03:38:52PM -0800, Bexley Hall wrote:
> How many folks can't "count change"?  Or, form a "correct"
> sentence?  (or, write wItHoUt *abusing* punctuation!!  :> )
>
> How many *question* what they are "told"?  How many know
> how to find their own "answer"?  :-/
>
> <shrug>  Dunno.  Perhaps it is attributable to people having
> "less time" (?  then, where did all that time *go*?).

I think there are many possible causes, and likely more than one
actual cause, for what you are describing. One might be that
those who were once uneducated now have a middle or high school
education and are able to contribute more to society. But they
are still unable to perform at the level you expect.

You might have noticed that I listed a high school education
above. That is because at the same time we are "not leaving any
child behind" we are failing the brightest.

--
Glen