[Tfug] ffmpeg:iPod Shuffle

rlumpy at comcast.net rlumpy at comcast.net
Tue Jan 6 17:40:11 MST 2009

I've been using Floola

http://www.floola.com

in Sidux for my IPOD Nano 4th gen.

It's not open source, though, but it does a decent job of managing my multimedia
stuff. It will convert files using ffmpeg by just dragging them to the ADD box.

GTKPod wouldn't work with the 4th gen Nano, Apple changed some of the secret
stuff. I'm sure GTKPod will catch up.

But I really like Floola, and it seems to be on a rapid development track.

Rich Lamoreaux

From: "Charles R. Kiss" <charles at kissbrothers.com>