[Tfug] Netbook for $150

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Mon Jan 5 12:32:09 MST 2009

On 4 Jan 2009 at 19:24, erich  wrote:

> Beware of Computer Geeks,
>                 I got stung. I purchased a still-photo camera from them. It
> had problems. I went thru the motions for a return. They paid for the
> shipping. They never responded, or returned the repaired camera.
>                 Yes, it was a bargain at $80, but now I'm out the $80,
> and no camera.
>

> Caveat emptor,

I've had nothing but good experiences with them, including having them ship me
the wrong item (2 cordless keyboard/mouse units, which were supposed to be PS/2
but were USB).  When I complained, they reshipped the wrong items again, and
then refunded my money because they didn't have the item I ordered in stock.
They didn't want the wrong items back, as shipping was more than what I paid
[!], but they never questioned me, just refunded my $$$.

$80 isn't chicken feed (yet).  I would complain once more, with documentation,
and see what happens.

Angus

--
Angus Scott-Fleming