[Tfug] My chat with Dell support regarding my brick just dying...

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Fri Jan 2 08:57:32 MST 2009

My favorite part, which I literally LOL'd:

>The brick is dead. It is no more. It is an ex-brick. It has ceased to be.

You should have given him the full Monty quote!

It's not pinin,' it's passed on! This parrot is no more! It has ceased
to be! It's expired and gone to meet its maker! This is a late parrot!
It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed
him to the perch he would be pushing up the daisies! Its metabolical
processes are of interest only to historians! It's hopped the twig!
It's shuffled off this mortal coil! It's run down the curtain and
joined the choir invisible! This.... is an EX-PARROT!

lol

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net