[Tfug] XenServer Virtualization platform now free

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Wed Feb 25 12:23:47 MST 2009

I finally swithed from VirtualBox2.0 to VirtualBox2.1, using my Debian
AMD64 kernel...and it works great: total USB support; my old CanonLide80
is back in operation.  It's totally free if you accept the PULA.
Ofcourse, it's not going to be forever free, imagine.

And the guest OS, WindowsXP, still sucks.

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is
priveleged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If