[Tfug] top/bottom and middle posting

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Feb 18 10:36:16 MST 2009

Regarding your comment that people posting from crippled mail programs might want to consider removing all quoting:

That is what I'm doing now and I find it difficult to phrase the opening. But if the end result is that everyone understands and the message follows quoting convention, then I'm for it.

One thing that becomes difficult is responding to highly technical posts or to several points. An advantage of quoting is that you always know *who* said what, and you know exactly what they said.

- Glen
Sent from my phone.