[Tfug] top/bottom and middle posting

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Tue Feb 17 22:11:18 MST 2009

On Tue Feb 17, 2009 at 09:29:43PM -0700, Jordan Aberle wrote:
> I use Gmail myself, I have a client I use in which I can
> control it, but the web based version is much tougher to place
> it where I want.

I don't understand what all the complaints are with web based
email. I use mutt, but before that I used both Yahoo and Gmail.
And when I replied to an email, I got a text area with the quoted
text in there. I could then edit as I saw fit.

What problem are you web-based-email guys having that I'm not
seeing?

--
Glen