[Tfug] top/bottom and middle posting

Tim Ottinger tottinge at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:18:03 MST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gruenenfelder ote:
 am strongly in favor of bottom posting.  Also, I think that many people's
complaints about this method would go away if everybody would practice some
basic editing.  When you reply, you don't need to keep all 500 original lines.
--------
Yes, please trim quotes if only for mobile users.  I Hate scrolling five screenfuls to try to find a sentence.

Bottom-posting from winmob phones is much barder than even webmail.  Why don't web and phone mail progs understand this?

If I topquote it is yahoo or my phone.  I went through quite an exercise to bottompost this.  Winmob doesn't give any good way to intersperse replies.  I would have to break lines and add my own > and greater than is five keystrokes!!!!

I counsel patience for mobile and webmail users, and demands for web/mob mail providers