[Tfug] Yet another OSX "fail" - this one is NOT my fault...

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Tue Feb 17 04:22:50 MST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 12:51:38AM -0700, Bowie J. Poag wrote:

> ...You realize you can change the screen resolution, right?

Now, you know that's not a real solution.  It's just a stopgap measure.  It
would "fix" the immediate problem at the cost of losing more screen space than
simply adjusting the font sizes would, plus panels never look as nice when you
don't run them at native resolution.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org