[Tfug] top/bottom and middle posting

Matthew Patenaude mnglfiddle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:25:45 MST 2009

On 2/17/09, keith smith <klsmith2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Something to consider - I use Yahoo webmail.  It is difficult to post to the
> bottom - take a look I added a comment on the bottom.
>

> ------------------------
> Keith Smith

Ok, contrary to my normal usage, I am bottom posting this message! But
to be honest, while I understand that if you haven't been following a
thread it is nice to start at the top and read down to get the
chronology, if you HAVE been following it, I find it rather annoying
to have scroll down through everything just to see the latest addition
to the saga.

While I understand regarding the IM chat notion, individual blurbs are
much shorter and you're much less likely to stretch a chat over days
or even weeks: I find the analogy less than convincing, no offense
intended.
So much for my two cents.

Matthew