[Tfug] Some news in hackintosh circles..

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:48:31 MST 2009

> They're scared enough of Ubuntu as a desktop OS competitor.

I love this list, it makes me laugh.  Desktop Linux?  Come back when
you have a functional directory/kerberos/system management system that
can be implemented in a reasonable amount of time.

Seriously, the only thing Microsoft is seriously afraid of is people
using old versions of their OS and applications indefinitely.  Why
else try to ram Vista and Office 2007 down peoples throats?

Heck, MS supports OS X (somewhat poorly, I might add) via their
Office/RDC products.

- Zack