[Tfug] Cron job in Ubuntu - something is wrong :( - halp?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 10:13:19 MST 2009

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Zack Williams <zdwzdw at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Jim March <1.jim.march at gmail.com> wrote:
>> GHAA!  THANK you Zack!
>>
>> Yikes...
>
> No problem - I had the same problem at first, and PurgeWhenFull is
> pretty well hidden in the documentation.
>
> What kind of cameras/cards are you using?  I've got a quad BTTV 8x8
> card, and a few IP cameras on the setup I did.
>
> - Zack

Dual Hauppage 3-port cards with three cameras each :).  Plus a single
USB webcam in the office that actually caught an embezzling employee
in action - very cool.  If I get permission I'll post it somewhere
otherwise I can always show it off at a meet.  I'll be visiting it
again tomorrow and will report back with details.

CPU is an AMD Athlon-64 3400 single core with 1gig RAM, boot disk of
320gig plus the 500 set up as ReiserFS for data.  It works shockingly
well.

Jim