[Tfug] OT - PC Autostart Hardware

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Thu Feb 5 07:49:54 MST 2009

After some of the problems we've had with some of our remote systems,
I think I'd probably rig up a 38 Special pointed at the "on" button
with a time-delayed servo used to actuate the trigger as needed.   A
bowling ball suspended from the ceiling targeting the "on" button
would also work nicely.

Jim
James Secan
NorthWest Research Associates, Inc