[Tfug] Hate to say I told you so..

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 17:40:41 MST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 12:16 PM, Steve Franks <stevefranks at ieee.org> wrote:
> Hey, I'm on FreeBSD, and NO ONE uses that, right?  I just like to be
> special (although it does appear to have an above average number of
> users in Tucson.  You can thank Doug Wellington for converting me,
> perhaps he's been busy these last 20 years or so acquiring more
> converts....).  I like the tight-knit community.

In all of my days on FreeBSD (really just 5 or six years), I've never
actually met another FreeBSD user. FreeBSD is great. I know there are
some on this list, but one of these days I'll make it to a happy hour
to see a user face to face.

I did start using linux lately because I like flash. Sorry. But I do
still have freebsd running on my other system.

~ Chris