[Tfug] Opera Web Browser

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Sun Feb 1 15:21:40 MST 2009

Tired of being disappointed at how web pages were displayed by
Firefox/Iceweasel, I switched to Opera.

For now, Opera seems much better than Firefox/Iceweasel...in fact, I
think Opera is awesome! I like the skins, it displays everything
perfectly, it seems as fast. I seems to have a huge base of support.  I
have it running on a 64 chroot 32, and Flash is perfect; Java is
perfect, etc.

Is there anything "bad" I should know about it?  Security wise.  Or is
it "uncool" to use, made in a Communist country by criminals?

How come I don't hear about it.

Charles