[Tfug] New

Christopher Merle chrislmerle at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 11:13:25 MST 2009

Hey, I'm new to the group. Been lurking on the list for a little bit.
Sounds like you've got a pretty active group. I'm not that new to Linux,
but certainly not an expert. I'd call myself an advanced beginner. I
have some questions to ask about wifi on Linux that I hope someone could
answer or at least point me in the right direction. I've got wifi
working on my linux laptop, but I'd like to configure it better.

I'd like to attend a meeting whenever the next one is. Is it OK to
announce a meeting for another group that may be of interest to some of
you?  It is related to Linux, so it wouldn't be completely off topic.
How many of you use Python for scripting on Linux?

Thanks,
Chris