[Tfug] Routers

Nate nate at torzo.com
Mon Feb 2 12:25:48 MST 2009

I would recommend Tomato.  I've used DD-WRT and Sveasoft before, and
they worked ok, but Tomato seems to be more stable, and I like the
interface to it as well, especially the built-in bandwidth graphing.
Though anything is better than the default image.  So just play around
with each of them and pick whichever you like.

Nate

Nate
System Admin Manager
System Administration