[Tfug] linux to windows web host

Jordan Aberle jordan.aberle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 14:47:34 MST 2009

Running linux inside a virtual box doesn't really help your manager, might
as well just run linux.

Try loading it on a windows box, who knows maybe it won't be as hard as you
think.  If you do have problems, explain to your manager that it isn't work
the time and money to get it working on windows, maybe he will let you keep
it on linux but will appreciate the fact that you tried :)

I would try to keep it on pure linux, personally.

-Jordan