[Tfug] New Year's Eve Party

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 29 09:55:09 MST 2009

Hi all,

I'm throwing a New Year's Eve party and everybody's invited!  We'll
have the usual accoutrements: eggnog, sparkling punch, and a New
Year's countdown and toast.  We'll have a firepit outside (so bring
something warm to wear) and dancing inside (so bring your dance
shoes).  Some people will be dressing up, so this is your chance to
break in that party dress.  Or just come as you are.

I'd appreciate it if people could bring some beer, a bottle of
sparkling wine for the New Year's toast, or other beverage of your
preference.  Friends, relatives, and partners are, of course, welcome.

The party will begin at 9.  I live at 1216 E. Lee St., between
Speedway and Grant just West of Mountain.  It's a small yellow house
on the South side of the street.  If you need it, my cell is
520-370-8886.  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1216+Lee+85719

See you on Thursday!

Claude