[Tfug] Why would *anyone* leave a door open?

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:39:49 MST 2009

I'm surprised nobody has linked to this yet:

http://xkcd.com/538/

I'd recommend Schneier "Beyond Fear" book for people interested in the
soft, non crypto side of security...

To prevent your network being used by people trying to get a quick
internet fix, even WEP is good enough if there are open networks in
the area.  It's the old joke about two guys being chased by a bear,
and one stops to put on his shoes saying to the other "I don't have to
outrun the bear, I just have to outrun you".

- Zack