[Tfug] Licensed wireless bundles

erich erich1 at copper.net
Fri Aug 28 13:38:02 MST 2009

OK,
     I'm looking into a wireless bundle for internet and mobile phone.
One carrier,
(Cricket),says they'll give me a modem for my PC's/laptop that hooks
into USB. Only one
problem with USB. In my current configuration it's not  fire walled. Has
anyone
out there contended with this problem?
     My goal is to not only give up dialup, but to give up wires completely
such as DSL and the cable company. I feel more secure with a licensed
carrier
that an unlicensed one (Wi-fi, bluetooth, etc)

                                                            Erich