[Tfug] FYI I have been to a tfug meeting @ St. Gregory (Ham Radio Tower (48 foot))

James Griffith jbg at qwest.net
Wed Aug 26 07:30:42 MST 2009

FYI I have been to a tfug meeting @ St. Gregory Elementary but It has
been a long time.

I have a the following for sale $500 O.B.O. (preferably in a package
deal):

HDBX48 (48' EXTRA HEAVY DUTY TOWER) 			New Retail Price: $1,563.00
HAM-IV ROTATOR, 15 SF WIND LOAD, 110 VAC		New Retail Price: $649.95 +
controller

If anyone wants to play with some serious wifi possibilities, ham
radio enthusiasts, etc. I'm probably going to put it up on craigs
list, and/or ebay. I'd like to give some fellow computer geeks a
heads up, if they you are interested email me off the list and I can
give you more details.

Thanks,
James Griffith
520-331-8561