[Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour Thursday, 9/20

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Tue Aug 18 14:31:37 MST 2009

I've cleaned out my closet and have some old belly dancing costumes.
Should I bring them?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

Chris Hill <chris at enemyhideout.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
08/18/2009 02:17 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Reminder: Happy hour Thursday, 9/20

Claude Rubinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to remind you that this Thursday we'll be having happy
> hour at Shooter's starting at 6pm.  Details are available at
> http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/.
>
> It's also the season of F/OSS birthdays, with Debian having turned 16
> this past Sunday and Linux turning 18 next Tuesday!  So we'll be
> hoisting a pint of congratulations to them.
>
> Claude

I have done some housecleaning too, and will be bringing a small box
full of random computer parts: ram, video cards, ethernet, modem, etc.
If you need it, you can have it. BUT you have to show up to happy hour. :)

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply