[Tfug] trouble playing flash video in firefox

Chris Hill chris at enemyhideout.com
Sat Aug 15 20:43:01 MST 2009

charles wiggins wrote:
> cwiggins at flash.net

The 'desktop effects' preferences control whether you have 'compiz' on
or off. In Ubuntu I believe if you look under
System->Preferences->Desktop Effects and choose no effects that will
turn off compiz. At this point if your flash video works ok then the
problem has to do with Compiz and flash together. And you've found a bug
in the flash player that Adobe would probably want to know about.