[Tfug] scrum

James Hood ebenblues at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 11:49:04 MST 2009

I don't have personal experience with it yet, but I just got a job with
Amazon in Seattle and heard that it's a popular development method with many
of the teams. The team I'll be working with uses it so in a couple months I
should be able to give you a decent opinion on it.

James

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM, christopher floess <skeptikos at gmail.com>wrote:

> Anyone have any experience with it? Thoughts? I've taken an internship
> where they utilize it. I've seen a video about it, but I'm thinking
> about getting a book to refer to as well, so suggestions along those
> lines would also be appreciated.
>
> ~ Chris

"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on defending a
false image."