[Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Thu Aug 6 16:10:00 MST 2009

I hear you John.  I'm up in Phx tomorrow and if I'm too tired to drive
home I'll stay the night.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

John Kiniston <johnkiniston at gmail.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
08/06/2009 04:00 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

I think it'd be great Liz!

I'd totally show up, As long as it isnt this weekend as thats too
soon :p

On Aug 6, 2009, at 3:40 PM, <Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com>
<Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply