[Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Thu Aug 6 16:09:04 MST 2009

There is certainly enough interest.  Sat morning Aug 15 okay for everyone?
 Say 8:00?  9:00?
If we meet at my house feel free to bring a swim suit and you can take a
splash in the pool.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

Marco Savo <savomarco at gmail.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
08/06/2009 03:55 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] OT: Arduino group?

Hi!
I bought an arduino, some servo, and started a project with Andrew, but
till now Andrew did everything.
http://hackaday.com/?s=arduino some jobs
so, nice that people got interested in arduino, king of Ivrea, Italian
technology ;)
Can I join the workshop?
--
'The Magic Is In the Movement'

Marco Savo
SW Engineer

882 East Glenn St.
Tucson, AZ 85719
+1 (520) 248-5681

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply