[Tfug] Portable USB hard drive

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sun Aug 2 22:21:01 MST 2009

Thanks,
      That's an interesting comment about FAT32. I have various flavors
of Linux and
DOS, and I transfer files between them with ftp so file format
compatibility  is a
sort of a non-issue. I have experience with jfs so I will  probably
format with that.
(mkfs.jfs /dev/[whatever])
      Movies are typically in excess of 5G filesize , and they gobble up
disk
space in a hurry.

Cheers,

Erich