[Tfug] Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

Bowie J. Poag bpoag at comcast.net
Sun Aug 2 02:12:40 MST 2009

This thread used to be about RMS's toe cheese eating incident, you know. :)

http://bit.ly/bpFG

Mmmmm--mmm! DELICIOUS!

If I wanted to troll, I would probably be more direct. Something like:

    Would you run an OS who's base tools were provided (and in some
cases designed) by a guy who eats his toe cheese and supports
legalization of pedophilia?

Instead, i'm just looking to stoke some conversation about Darwin and
the legalities of uninforcable EULAs.

Cheers,
Bowie