[Tfug] Alan Cox: "I've had enough"--what else is new?

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 23:50:41 MST 2009

On Sat, Aug 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM, Bowie J. Poag<bpoag at comcast.net> wrote:

> I encourage you to do some reading on your own. OSx86 is a door just
> opening, community-wise. Reminds me alot of the early Linux scene. Google
> for InsanelyMac and OSx86. Both are full of wholesome goodness.

OK...assume you're right.  Let's say the technical end is beat cold.

I've installed Ubuntu for well over a dozen people now...dayum, I've
lost count.  Almost half have been for money - not huge amounts but
cash changed hands.

If I was doing that with MacOSx, and Apple found out, you think they
wouldn't come after me?  Seriously?

You're still talking about something that can't safely be used
professionally.  No way, no how.