[Tfug] Microsoft Windows 7: Upgrade or just buy a pizza?

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Sat Apr 18 10:47:10 MST 2009

On Fri Apr 17, 2009 at 10:03:13AM -0700, keith smith wrote:
> Is this better?

You got the formatting right. But you did not selectively quote
and put your reply after the quote. This email is an example of
how that is done. I manually deleted all the irrelevant text
including signatures, mailing list footer, and parts of the
original emails that are not needed for someone to know what we
are talking about. My email client does not do that for me, nor
does anyone else's. It is not difficult to do it either, and you
help the readers of your email a great deal when you do it this
way.

Here is the Wikipedia article that has been referenced here
*many* times.

It is a good read. Give extra attention to the "inline replying"
section.

--
Glen