[Tfug] Microsoft Windows 7: Upgrade or just buy a pizza?

Glen Pfeiffer glen at thepfeiffers.net
Wed Apr 15 12:47:08 MST 2009

On Wed Apr 15, 2009 at 08:10:59AM -0700, keith smith wrote:
> I am humbled. I benefit greatly from the open source / free
> software movement. I need to find a way to give back.

You could start by switching over to "Plain Text" in Yahoo Mail
and selectively quoting rather than quote all. :-P You aren't
even using the rich text features in these emails, and it's only
one click. Or you could turn it off permanently until you need
it. Just go to Mail Options, General Preference, etc.

--
Glen