[Tfug] [OT] Microsoft Windows 7: Upgrade or just buy a pizza?

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Mon Apr 13 11:47:22 MST 2009

You are starting to sound suspiciously like an Apple Fanboi (says the
smugly satisfied owner of three Macs).  And hold the anchovies, please.

I'm about to return north to Seattle to work at my home office, which
is close enough to the main Redmond MS campus that a good arm could
hit it with a rock (or chair).  It will be fun to have a front-row
seat as MS employees begin to jump out of windows (pun intended).

Jim

James Secan
NorthWest Research Associates, Inc
2455 E. Speedway Blvd, Suite 204