[Tfug] Looking for a cable

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 17:41:08 MST 2009

> Interesting.  Just replaced a couple of 3-port Linksys
> PS units at a client -
> the in-use unit was bad and the spare they bought off eBay
> wouldn't work.
> Should have thought to try WC.

Perhaps a dozen of the HP variety (single port like the 300EX)
probably went in the "recycle" pile today as there are typically
more donated than there is demand.  <frown>

I think there may be a metric butt-load of single port
*terminal* servers there, as well.  Dunno.  I didn't
have time to research them (Joe was more interested in
salvaging the plastic bags that they were packed in than
the devices themselves  :-/  odd priorities)