[Tfug] emulating a recycle bin

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 09:03:41 MST 2008

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending

He'd have deleted her files *for* her & saved her the trouble, while also
giving her a convenient villain to blame.  It's much more satisfying to
blame another person rather than yourself or a stupid program.  Chances are
he'd have a backup, which he'd make available after an appropriate bribe was
tendered.

See, he's really a humanitarian.

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: