[Tfug] Ping to Joel Howard

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:32:09 MST 2008

Hey Joel been meaning to contact you but I seem to have lost your phone
number.... Again (don't sue me, I broke the old phone :P) Drop me a line
when you can, sir so we can exchange numbers.

Matt

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending