[Tfug] emulating a recycle bin

christopher skeptikos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:12:27 MST 2008

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> I suspect the ``-i'' will have little influence on his
> *subsequent* actions, too!  :>

well, for now i'm just aliasing the rm command to mv to
some hidden directory, i.e.emulating recycle bin. I'll
see how it goes. It's not system wide, just for one
user. If I like it and there aren't any further
repercussions that can't be worked around, I'll add a
cron job to empty .recycle periodically.

Back ups are good and now it's time to get back to work
to see what other kind of trouble I might get into.

--
flooose