[Tfug] Quick embedded linux question

Matthew T. Eskes meskes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 07:46:22 MST 2008

Doesn't have iwconfig per se. Went with the syntax "wl radio on/off"

Thanks anyway

-- The Founding Fathers struggled for the principle that man could and
should be trusted with his own destiny. Our current /domestic/ enemies,
against whom those Americans in uniform are sworn to defend, do not believe
in this principle, but we have again won a round in the endless fight
against them.

   -- Jeff Cooper on the assault weapons ban ending